[OLSR-users] some problem about olsrd-0.4.9

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 5 07:42:25 CEST 2005

Hi John,

I have not had anything to do with the dyn_gw plugin lately so I really
don't know much about the code. The plugin uses the pthread library, so
if there is a problem with this lib then the plugin will naturaly fail.
Has anybody else sucessfully used current dyn_gw on the wrt?
0.4.9 is based directly off current CVS(olsrd-0-4-9 tag) with no real
code changes. If you can make your binary image available somewhere I
can give it a shot on my WRT.

- Andreas

Andreas Tønnesen
http://www.olsr.org