[OLSR-users] some problem about olsrd-0.4.9

John Gorkos (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 5 06:37:37 CEST 2005

There may be a problem in the dyn_gw Makefile, too.  Even though the
dependency on libpthread is gone, the library is still listed in the compile
flags.  This might be causing dyn_gw to crash newer WRT54G builds.  I'm still
looking into it.  I get a crash on dyn_gw every time I try to load it on a
newer WRT build.

John Gorkos