[OLSR-users] some problem about olsrd-0.4.9

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 4 22:11:36 CEST 2005

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your quick feedback on 0.4.9!
This could be a real showstopper... We could need your help in tracing
the problem. What kind of configuration do you use? Do you use any
plugins?
Could you run olsrd in the GNU debugger? To start do:
gdb olsrd

Then if olsrd crashes you do:

bt
and send back the information this outputs.

- Andreas

ken chung wrote:
> hi
>
> When I run olsrd-0.4.9(linux) in local machine, and other node is
> running olsrd-0.4.8(window) between 2 nodes, the error occur:
>
>        *** olsr.org - 0.4.9 (Apr  5 2005) ***
>
> --- 03:34:17.61 ----------------------------------------------------
> LINKS
>
> IP address       hyst   LQ     lost   total  NLQ    ETX
> 10.1.2.3         0.000  0.000  0      0      0.000  0.00
>
> --- 03:34:17.61 ------------------------------------------------
> NEIGHBORS
>
> IP address       LQ     NLQ    SYM   MPR   MPRS  will
> 10.1.2.3         0.000  0.000  YES   NO    NO    6

> TOPOLOGY
>
> Source IP addr   Dest IP addr     LQ     ILQ    ETX
> Segmentation fault
> [(spam-protected) olsrd-0.4.9]#
>

> Can you tell me how to fix it?
> Thnaks