[OLSR-users] Problem concerning the use of HNA !!

Frédéric DELAUNAY (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 4 17:53:36 CEST 2005

Re,

I missed something, I tested traceroute and packet from Node C goes well
to Node B then Node A but after that  * * * ... nothing
I have a question maybe stupid !!! How node (192.169.100.254 in my
example) could answer to my ping... Should I use a NAT on node A ? Is
that the solution ?

thanks again,
Bye