[OLSR-users] Problem concerning the use of HNA !!

Frédéric DELAUNAY (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 4 17:32:25 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have some problems concerning the use of HNA. First of all I have
specified on the gateway node the network connecting to it manually in
/etc/olsrd.conf. Then I tested with the plugin olsrd_dyn_gw.so.0.3.

So I used olsrd.0.4.8 under Debian sarge 2.6.8.1.
Here's my topology, 3 nodes connecting with Ethernet.

192.168.100.0 network----------192.168.100.63  (Node A) 10.0.1.2
--------------- 10.0.2.1 (Node B) 10.0.2.2 -------- 10.0.3.1 (Node C)

So Node A should be my gateway (from that node I can access correctly to
Internet and servers on network 192.168.100.0). On node B and C I can
see correctly HNA message annoucing Node A as a gateway (within olsr-gui
and route on a shell). But when I try to ping a node within the network
192.168.100.0 (ping 192.168.100.254 for example), it doesn't work.

So should I do something more ? Have I missed to do something ? Tell me
if you need more details...

thanks,
Best Regards,
Fred