[OLSR-users] OpenWRT experimental and OLSR

Marc Quinton (spam-protected)
Fri Apr 1 08:58:23 CEST 2005

Andreas Tønnesen a écrit :

> Aldert, all,
>
> We are in the process of finalizing 0.4.9 right now. Could somebody
> verify if the mentioned problem is still valid in current CVS? I'd
> like to make sure it is fixed before releasing 0.4.9.

hello ;-)

* I've build a .ipk for current Openwrt buildroot.
* a file was missing from CVS :

  olsrd-0.4.9-cvs/src/link_layer.h

so I took one from old source package.

* all can be built from standard buildroot src directory.
* I have not tested the resulting binaries, I do not have
a free wrt54g for this purpose now.
* you can find all necessary files at :

  http://wrt54g.free.fr/openwrt/olsr/

* for openwrt user, you need to add those lines in package directory

[(spam-protected) buildroot-2005.03.28]$ grep -i OLSR package/Makefile
package-$(BR2_PACKAGE_OLSR) += olsr
[(spam-protected) buildroot-2005.03.28]$ grep -i OLSR package/Config.in
source "package/olsr/Config.in"

and theen remake make menuconfig ; make (package_install)