[OLSR-users] OpenWRT experimental and OLSR
Fri Apr 1 08:58:23 CEST 2005
Andreas Tønnesen a écrit :
> Aldert, all,
> We are in the process of finalizing 0.4.9 right now. Could somebody
> verify if the mentioned problem is still valid in current CVS? I'd
> like to make sure it is fixed before releasing 0.4.9.
* I've build a .ipk for current Openwrt buildroot.
* a file was missing from CVS :
so I took one from old source package.
* all can be built from standard buildroot src directory.
* I have not tested the resulting binaries, I do not have
a free wrt54g for this purpose now.
* you can find all necessary files at :
* for openwrt user, you need to add those lines in package directory
[(spam-protected) buildroot-2005.03.28]$ grep -i OLSR package/Makefile
package-$(BR2_PACKAGE_OLSR) += olsr
[(spam-protected) buildroot-2005.03.28]$ grep -i OLSR package/Config.in
and theen remake make menuconfig ; make (package_install)
More information about the Olsr-users