[OLSR-users] OpenWRT experimental and OLSR

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Fri Apr 1 09:16:27 CEST 2005

Thanks.
BTW, the headerfile link_layer.h has been removed from olsrd. You should
be able to build without this file without any problems if everything is
properly cleaned(make uberclean).

- Andreas