[OLSR-users] Received HNA from NON SYM neighbor???

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 15 15:48:27 CEST 2004

Does this happen constantly?
If two nodes are neighbors(within mulual radio range) the symmetric link
should be up long before the next HNA arrives...
Basically there is nothing you can do to make a link symmetric (this is
decided by the logic in OLSR) - except fix missconfigurations as the one
Wim pointed out :)

- Andreas