[OLSR-users] Received HNA from NON SYM neighbor???

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 15 16:00:40 CEST 2004

Selon Andreas Tønnesen <(spam-protected)>:

> Does this happen constantly?
> If two nodes are neighbors(within mulual radio range) the symmetric link
> should be up long before the next HNA arrives...
> Basically there is nothing you can do to make a link symmetric (this is
> decided by the logic in OLSR) - except fix missconfigurations as the one
> Wim pointed out :)

Thanx Andreas and Wim for your comments. The configuration is the same one on
all my nodes so I think the problem is the radio link quality.

As soon as I resolve this technical point, I will tell you if everything is
running well.

See you...