[OLSR-users] Mips-Processor: Plugins will SEGV

Jens Nachtigall (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 3 11:58:27 CET 2004

> Hi Jens,
>
> if it works for you, you should see the following messages if you
> start up olsrd on OpenWRT:
>
> Library: olsrd_dyn_gw.so.0.1
> OLSRD dynamic gateway plugin 0.1 by Andreas Tønnesen
> Checking plugin interface version.... 1 - OK
> Trying to fetch plugin IO function....OK
> Trying to fetch register function....OK
> Running registration function...

Yes, I see this:
---------- Plugin loader ----------
Library: /olsrd/olsrd_dyn_gw.so.0.1
OLSRD dynamic gateway plugin 0.1 by Andreas Tnnesen
Checking plugin interface version.... 1 - OK
Trying to fetch plugin IO function....OK
Trying to fetch register function....OK
Running registration function...
Adding OLSR socket entry 7
---------- LIBRARY LOADED ----------

> If this is the case, I'am interested in your olsrd IPK build script.

I don't think, it has anything to do with this. My version of the
toolchain differs, so it is probably a gcc, binutils etc. bug...

I'm installing the newest openwrt right now, hth to get the same
segfault ;)

Jens