[OLSR-users] Mips-Processor: Plugins will SEGV

lolo (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 3 00:18:46 CET 2004

in case someone still need it :
http://www.paris-sansfil.fr/~thus/src/openwrt/dl/patch-o-matic-20040916.tar.bz2
to be dowloaded in buildroot/sources/dl

plugins are also segment fault'ing here on wrt54g with recent
"officials" openwrt snapshot or my own openwrt +
patch-o-matic-20041009.tar.bz2

did'nt try yet to recompile openwrt with that oldies to see if it fix
plugins segv

HTH

laurent