[OLSR-users] Mips-Processor: Plugins will SEGV

Jens Nachtigall (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 3 00:05:18 CET 2004

> yes, this is really strange.

I'd like just to tune in and say that it works for me, ie no segfault:
 - Openwrt built from openwrt-2004-09-15
 - Openwrt toolchain from  buildroot-20040509

Unfortunately, it is not possible to build openwrt from a new source
tree at the moment, because
ftp://ftp.netfilter.org/pub/patch-o-matic/snapshot/patch-o-matic-20040916.tar.bz2
cannot be find anymore (maybe someone could not that file from
buildroot/sources/dl)

Anyway, there was already someone in the older thread saying that he did
not have this segfault -- so I think it is not olsrd related, making
this difficult to track

Jens