[OLSR-users] Wired Ethernet really isn't

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Wed May 5 18:46:35 CEST 2004

Allright - I'm making a bit too many assumptions here ;)

I've dealt with these LAN->WLAN bridges before, they weve actually the
reason I removed some optimizations regarding wired links in the code.
But setting NWMULTI to 1 should cause the same intervals to be used on
it as on wireless interfaces. But as said before - this sould not really
make any difference... The validity time of HELLO messages are also sent
in the HELLO message and this is adjusted to the emission interval.

But there have been reported some strange errors before when using
LAN->WLAN bridges... Can you provide some olsrd-logs from the node
running the bridge?

regards,
Andreas

UniK University Graduation Center