[OLSR-users] OLSR parameters important for a complete MANET

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Thu Dec 23 13:00:48 CET 2004

Hi Sven!

I'm on my way out here to be "driving home for Christmas" :) so here are
just some thoughts from the top of my head:
First of all: the WRT54 distro looks really cool!(I'll have to try it one
day). And hearing about all the positive experiences with the LQ
extentions is great. You guys should consider writing something on this.
I really think it would be best to be able to set all parameters in such a
scenario, but as you say TC/MPR redundancy would be interesting, as would
hysteresis/LQ params and probably holding time for HELLOS if one is to
experiment.

gotta run :)

- Andreas

---------