[OLSR-users] HNA interval and holding time

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 29 18:27:00 CEST 2004

Hi,

I will have the HNA(and MID) interval added as an option in the
configfile for the next release. Sorry about that ;)

As for now you can use the -hnaint switch at the command line to set
the HNA interval. The HNA interval is not in any way linked to the
TC interval as I belive the the HNA interval could be much bigger
than the TC interval.
But than again it all depends on the scenario.

- Andreas