[OLSR-users] HNA interval and holding time

zze-GALLET DE SANTERRE Etienne FTRD/DMR/ISS (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 29 18:14:46 CEST 2004

Hi,

Does someone know how I could change the HNA interval and holding time
because I didn't find that in the olsrd.conf file.
The RFC recommends these values are the same as TC's values but when I
change, TC's values , it seems HNA's don't change and stay with an
interval of 10s and a holding time of 30s.
So are HNA's times fixed or did I make a mistake in my tests and where
can I change HNA's values?

Thanks for any help.

Etienne