[OLSR-users] link quality / forcing hops

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 27 12:21:46 CEST 2004

Let me add that olsrd has some preliminary link-quality testing(fetched from
the link-layer). But as of yet I know to little about the values and there
are certain limitations to how many links one can gather statistics from.

But  these things will be used for link calculations in some future
version :)

- Andreas