[OLSR-users] link quality / forcing hops

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Wed Apr 28 09:05:35 CEST 2004

Hi,

Including this option is no problem. The best way would be to be able to
create a list of allowed hosts. I'll be moving the GUI IPC code out of
olsrd soon(into a plugin) then I'll include this. A dirty fix for now is
just to uncomment the if-section:
           if(ntohl(pin.sin_addr.s_addr) != INADDR_LOOPBACK)
or better - replace INADDR_LOOPBACK with the IP of the remote host you
want to be able to connect from.

- Andreas T

Thus0 wrote:
> Le mar 27/04/2004 à 13:15, Andreas Tønnesen a écrit :
>

>>You or somebody else interested could perhaps do it? It would only be a
>>matter of
>>keeping track of the sequence number in the OLSR header and log the loss for
>>the last n packages... And create a IPC interface for a application to
>>fetch this info.
>

> Would it be possible to pass a command line option (interface to listen
> for IPC connections) when you launch olsr daemon so that you can connect
> with IPC GUI from another computer (currently, olsr listen on localhost
> interface) ?
>
> The purpose is to remotely connect to a WRT54G embedded access point to
> monitor OLSR messages. I've made a dirty patch if you want to include
> that functionnality
>
> CU
>
> Thus0

Andreas Tønnesen((spam-protected))