[OLSR-users] link quality / forcing hops

Thus0 (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 27 18:28:22 CEST 2004

Le mar 27/04/2004 à 13:15, Andreas Tønnesen a écrit :

> You or somebody else interested could perhaps do it? It would only be a
> matter of
> keeping track of the sequence number in the OLSR header and log the loss for
> the last n packages... And create a IPC interface for a application to
> fetch this info.

Would it be possible to pass a command line option (interface to listen
for IPC connections) when you launch olsr daemon so that you can connect
with IPC GUI from another computer (currently, olsr listen on localhost
interface) ?

The purpose is to remotely connect to a WRT54G embedded access point to
monitor OLSR messages. I've made a dirty patch if you want to include
that functionnality

CU

Thus0