[Olsr-dev] Improving SPF with binary heaps

Diogo Gonçalves (spam-protected)
Mon Oct 5 10:36:19 CEST 2015

Hi,

I looked at the branch and the code looks fine.

Was intentional the single @param comment at heap_is_node_added function?
Apart from that the code looks great.

Can I help you with something? I still have been trying to run olsrd on
CORE but without success, when I run my olsrd on core I will send you the
performance report.

Best regards.