[Olsr-dev] Improving SPF with binary heaps

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sun Oct 4 17:42:19 CEST 2015

Hi,

I just added the heap code to the OLSRv2 repository (in a branch
called "heap") and did a few basic tests...

I have not (at the moment) added the heap code to the "src/common"
directory because I still have to rework it for generic "key"
variables.

Feel free to have a look at the branch.

Henning