[Olsr-dev] Improving SPF with binary heaps

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Oct 5 10:38:54 CEST 2015

Yes...

I tested the olsrd2 "heap" branch a bit more and run into lots of
segfaults. They don't happen in the master branch, so the problem
should either be in the modified routing code or the the heap code.

Olsrd2 should run without modifications in CORE... just run
"olsrd2_static <interface1> <interface2> ..." in each node.

I can see the segfault in a small grid topology at the moment, but I
have trouble tracking the problem down.

Henning