[Olsr-dev] accidental push to olsr master

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 13 09:22:18 CET 2015

If you're fooling around with the sgw system, then you might want to
post your patches on the mailing list (which is always a good idea
anyway): the sgw system has become quite complex since I added all the
multi-sgw functionality.

I looked into your patch and it breaks gateway selection by changing an
important condition:

--
Ferry Huberts