[Olsr-dev] accidental push to olsr master

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 13 06:20:37 CET 2015

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 12:18 AM, Philipp Borgers
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> while hacking on the olsrd code base with a friend we accidental pushed our
> changes to the olsrd.org git repository [1]. We reverted our change to the
> master and pushed the revert as well.

Okay.

> The fact that we can push to the upstream repository confused us quite a bit.

There never was a good reason to change the infrastructure... the
olsr.org project had always an open repository.

Maybe there will be the time where we have to stop this procedure and
give out commit-keys, but at the moment there are better things to do.

Henning Rogge