[Olsr-dev] [Olsr-users] OLSR 0.6.8 on OpenWrt with ipv6 and kernel 3.18.x

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Mon Mar 23 15:02:27 CET 2015

On 23/03/15 14:58, Russell Senior wrote:
> But, the config is identical, except for the kerrnel version (3.14 vs
> 3.18).  Or am I misunderstanding your suggestion.

I mean to also setup networking the same.
So if other nodes have no bridge, then first remove it.
Try with the kernel version of other nodes.
First make stuff the same, then start changing things

--
Ferry Huberts