[Olsr-dev] Migration from olsrd v1 to v2

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 27 20:05:10 CEST 2015

I've used JGroups successfully, over a SatCom (high latency, low
reliability) network.
You can put Infinispan on top of that.
These solutions are Java based though, so maybe not suited for small
platforms.

Infinispan can even act as a cache provider for databases, so with a
proper design you can use database access on the data grid :-)

--
Ferry Huberts