[Olsr-dev] Migration from olsrd v1 to v2

Conrad Lara (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 27 19:24:53 CEST 2015

Ferry:
I'll admit it seems somewhat a kludged on in many ways, unfortunately/fortunately the module was designed and distributed and the project I've gotten involved uses it that way so for a while it's likely to stay for that project.

I would be interested in a set of names of other solutions (one or two) if you can think of them off hand to provide a starting point as I wouldn't mind doing some digging to see other options as possible replacement for when we hit a protocol break in the future which gives us a chance to redesign our platform to better handle itself.

Henning:
Understood will be curious to see where it goes and develops. Thanks you for the highlevel on it.

Sent from my iPhone