[Olsr-dev] Migration from olsrd v1 to v2

Conrad Lara (spam-protected)
Fri Jul 10 16:57:27 CEST 2015

I won't classify the networks I work with as dense, we use it extensively on every device.

Emergency Communications full redundancy and no centralized point of failure is a mandatory system spec for the project I work with where devices will come and go and there is no guarantee of a set command structure and a split must be presumed to happen at any moment.

I do agree with the concern on flooding data it's a tough subject. I know that's been tried to be lessened in the past on some parts by doing tried floods (1 hop, 3hop IIRC, 255 hop)  reduce flooding but increase convergence time.

Sent from my iPhone