[Olsr-dev] Olsrd2 (OONF) Release v.0.6.0

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 18 13:13:27 CET 2014

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 1:10 PM, Vigneswaran R <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I noticed that the latest olsrd2 (built from unified 'oonf' git repo) is not
> listening on the UDP port 269, thus not establishing any routes. On the
> other hand, if I build the olsrd2 from olsrd2, oonf_api reporsitories, it is
> working properly. Am I missing something?
>
> (I am not using any configuration files. Just specifying the interface name
> in the command line).

I just noticed (yesterday evening) some trouble with the static builds
(some missing plugins) and pushed a fix.

Can you build the current commit again from the oonf-repository?
oonf_api and olsrd2 repositories should not be necessary.

I was thinking about releasing 0.6.1 this weekend because of the
problem but was still not finished testing.