[Olsr-dev] Olsrd2 (OONF) Release v.0.6.0

Vigneswaran R (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 18 13:10:05 CET 2014

Hello,

I noticed that the latest olsrd2 (built from unified 'oonf' git repo) is
not listening on the UDP port 269, thus not establishing any routes. On
the other hand, if I build the olsrd2 from olsrd2, oonf_api
reporsitories, it is working properly. Am I missing something?

(I am not using any configuration files. Just specifying the interface
name in the command line).

Additional information:-

# /usr/local/bin/olsrd2_static -v
  OLSRd2 version 0.6.0