[Olsr-dev] OLSRd V2 - ethernet-Links / measure speed

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Wed May 28 17:23:30 CEST 2014

I miss the last reply from Bastian.

The (Thales) link cost plugin just did what Bastian suggested. It sends packet trains and estimate rate based on received arrival interval. It uses short and long packets, the diff would provide rate. Works well, but is far to slow to converge in a more dynamic network.

Whatever we do, we should be able to set a per interface default, a per neighbor override and/or a dynamic measurement.

Teco

Op 28 mei 2014, om 13:00 heeft Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)> het volgende geschreven: