[Olsr-dev] OLSRv2 release version 0.3.0

Syed Salman Haider Rizvi (spam-protected)
Mon Sep 23 14:54:01 CEST 2013

Henning all the settings are absolutely fine according to your wiki link but still i m unable to connect (i checked SSID , IP , and Mode  SSID is same , IP for both on the same network 10.0.1.4 , 10.0.1.5 and mode is ad-hoc) so why can't i connect ?