[Olsr-dev] OLSRv2 configuration and wlan

Karoly Szabo (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 12 17:56:25 CET 2013

Hi,
the ip remains the same:
eth0: 147.162.97.20
wlan1:  192.168.1.120
lo: 127.0.0.1

also the result for
nhdp iflink:
Interface 'eth0': hello_interval=2   hello_vtime=20
    Address: 147.162.97.20
    Address: fe80::218:8bff:fe1b:7e59
    Link: status=symmetric localif=eth0 vtime=38.756   heard=18.756
symmetric=18.656   dualstack
        Originator: 147.162.97.9
        Link addresses: 147.162.97.9
    Link: status=symmetric localif=eth0 vtime=38.756   heard=18.756
symmetric=18.656   dualstack
        Link addresses: fe80::f24d:a2ff:fe37:cbd8
Interface 'lo': hello_interval=2   hello_vtime=20
Interface 'wlan1': hello_interval=2   hello_vtime=20

Similar results came from the machine with ip: 147.162.97.9

It seems that the Wifi interfaces does not initialize themselves in Olsr.

Regards,
Karoly