[Olsr-dev] 'debian/' folder should not be included in release tarballs!

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Wed May 22 00:49:27 CEST 2013

No need for a new release just for this, I won't have time to work on the
Debian package for a while anyway.  A 0.6.6 release would probably be a better
way to spend time.

Any honestly, the best solution would be to just remove the debian/ folder
entirely.  It hasn't been updated since 2010.

.hc