[Olsr-dev] 'debian/' folder should not be included in release tarballs!

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue May 21 22:02:23 CEST 2013

Most likely a bug in the release script... we will have a look at it
and create a new bugfix release.

Henning

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 9:58 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner
<(spam-protected)> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I just tried updating the official Debian package.  Normally, its all
> automated and I can just run "svn-upgrade" and it'll fetch the tarball from
> olsr.org and setup the rest.
>
> But recently, the 'debian/' folder has been added to the release tarballs,
> breaking this process.  The 'debian/' folder must not be included in the
> release tarballs.  That is the standard Debian procedure, and including it
> breaks all the tools.
>
> Its fine if there is a debian/ folder included in the olsrd git, but I don't
> think anyone maintains it, so it should be removed in favor of the official
> debian packaging:
>
> svn://svn.debian.org/svn/collab-maint/deb-maint/olsrd/
> http://packages.debian.org/source/olsrd
>
> .hc

We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingured
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to
set sail for the stars - Carl Sagan