[Olsr-dev] 'debian/' folder should not be included in release tarballs!

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Tue May 21 21:58:29 CEST 2013

Hey all,

I just tried updating the official Debian package.  Normally, its all
automated and I can just run "svn-upgrade" and it'll fetch the tarball from
olsr.org and setup the rest.

But recently, the 'debian/' folder has been added to the release tarballs,
breaking this process.  The 'debian/' folder must not be included in the
release tarballs.  That is the standard Debian procedure, and including it
breaks all the tools.

Its fine if there is a debian/ folder included in the olsrd git, but I don't
think anyone maintains it, so it should be removed in favor of the official
debian packaging:

svn://svn.debian.org/svn/collab-maint/deb-maint/olsrd/
http://packages.debian.org/source/olsrd

.hc