[Olsr-dev] brainstorming for new feature - HNA routes read from the kernel

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Mon Feb 25 20:35:45 CET 2013

I was under the impression that the dyn_gw plugin did something like that.
I'd like to see a very simple version of this, something like "share my routes
to the internet" true/false.  Then if true, it would announce the routes via
HNA, and false, ignore them.

.hc