[Olsr-dev] New plugin: telnet

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 20 18:05:29 CET 2013

The problem is that the plugins are loaded with dlopen() during
runtime... so there are some rules what you can call and what you
cannot call. They functions you want to call are not available during
linking.

Henning Rogge

--
We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingured
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to