[Olsr-dev] "sendto(v4): Network is unreachable"

Jeremy Lakeman (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 14 23:52:13 CET 2013

On OSX I found the following;
- bind to link layer broadcast, you can't recieve unicast packets.
- bind to link layer unicast address, you can't receive broadcasts.

Since servald needed to hear both types of traffic we ended up
creating two sockets.