[Olsr-dev] "sendto(v4): Network is unreachable"

Bradley Greenwood (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 15 19:20:41 CET 2013

So once I commented out Ip4Broadcast on all macs, it worked.  My conf now:

DebugLevel 0
AllowNoInt yes
IpVersion 4
LinkQualityLevel 2
LinkQualityAlgorithm "etx_ffeth"
SmartGateway no

LoadPlugin "olsrd_jsoninfo.so.0.0"
{
	PlParam "accept" "0.0.0.0"
}

-b

Bradley Greenwood | (spam-protected) | Scal.io