[Olsr-dev] [Olsr-users] OLSR 0.6.5.2 QUAGGA plugin but does not export all routes to QUAGGA

Saverio Proto (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 11 23:59:18 CEST 2013

> My final version of the patch for QUAGGA 0.00.21mdr2.2 is enclosed.

thanks, but this is not the way to submit code to a open source project :(

I cannot understand the changes from this zip file. Don't you use
anything like git or svn ? Do you need help getting started with those
tools ?

where I can download from the Internet the code of Quagga MDR ? what
are the differences with the normal Quagga ? I never heard before
about this MDR version. Thanks.

bye,

Saverio