[Olsr-dev] [Olsr-users] OLSR 0.6.5.2 QUAGGA plugin but does not export all routes to QUAGGA

Saverio Proto (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 11 23:49:34 CEST 2013

Hello Ros,

the problem about ExportRoutes has already been fixed in this commit
of the master branch: df19c5d9b7573fa469ae66cbfff598a8fcab9b47

http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=commitdiff;h=df19c5d9b7573fa469ae66cbfff598a8fcab9b47

however this commit is not yet into release branch, because noone had
time for testing :)

feel free to cherry-pick this commit and test the quagga plugin with
your setup. If it works for you we can cherry-pick it to release
branch.

thanks !

ciao.

Saverio