[Olsr-dev] Handle the two /1 IPv4 prefixes in a different table

Saverio Proto (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 9 01:02:33 CEST 2013

Hello,

I wrote this quick patch today

https://github.com/ninuxorg/ninux-openwrt-packages/blob/barra1testing/olsrd-ninux/patches/001-put-prefix1-ipv4-networks-to-table-113.patch

because we have a policy routing in place at Ninux.org and we need to
handle the /1 prefixes (it is just two of them) in a separate routing
table.

I will not go now in the detail of how we use this /1 stuff, but of
course you will see /1 announces ONLY for special purposes in your
life :)

If this is usefull for anyone else I can make a complete patch, with
configuration file RtTableLowprefix where we can put /1.

comments ?

ciao,

Saverio