[Olsr-dev] Handle the two /1 IPv4 prefixes in a different table

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 9 08:24:15 CEST 2013

Hi Saverio,

can you maybe explain the usecase behind this option a bit more? At the
moment it feels like a strange hack, especially because it is "IPv4 only".

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE