[Olsr-dev] Handle the two /1 IPv4 prefixes in a different table

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 9 08:35:42 CEST 2013

If you want something special, please make a config parameter.
Also please don't use fixed coded variables that much.

I use also 2x /1 (and 4x /2) routes. These are stronger than the /0 due to longest match rule. I have the policy a high speed wired link to Internet has priority over a lousy GPRS link. I guess you have something similar.

Teco

Op 9 apr. 2013, om 01:02 heeft Saverio Proto <(spam-protected)> het volgende geschreven: