[Olsr-dev] adding config to txtinfo plugin?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu May 3 19:58:40 CEST 2012

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 6:09 PM, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto)
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hello Markus,
>
> looks like the README file in the txt plugin directories of the stable
> and master branch of git are very different.
>
> the txtinfo plugin in the stable and master branch is the same ?
> Should we make sure the documentation for the users is in the right
> place ?

The txtinfo in the master branch is a very different animal, because I
put in a "template engine" into it, which allows you to control the
output of the txtinfo. Unfortunately its not completely (byte for
byte) compatible with its standard output, so it was kept in master
branch as an example for the next generation olsrd.

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."