[Olsr-dev] adding config to txtinfo plugin?

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Thu May 3 18:09:12 CEST 2012

Hello Markus,

looks like the README file in the txt plugin directories of the stable
and master branch of git are very different.

the txtinfo plugin in the stable and master branch is the same ?
Should we make sure the documentation for the users is in the right
place ?

thanks

Saverio