[Olsr-dev] adding config to txtinfo plugin?

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Fri May 4 08:22:14 CEST 2012

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 6:09 PM, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) <(spam-protected)
> wrote:

> Hello Markus,
>
> looks like the README file in the txt plugin directories of the stable
> and master branch of git are very different.

afair the one in stable is nearyl empty,.

> the txtinfo plugin in the stable and master branch is the same ?

no they aren`t.

but they should have quite similar functionality,.

> Should we make sure the documentation for the users is in the right
> place ?

yes, but where is this right place?
olsr.org website?
the git repo? (but at least there is already documentation in form of
source code there,.. (-;)