[Olsr-dev] port OLSR to Windows with IPv6 support

Buddhika gunathilaka (spam-protected)
Mon Mar 19 11:35:53 CET 2012

Hi

I studied about OSLRd project and mesh networks, i am really interested in
the area, but it is very specific area and i have to study more.
 in above your mail you said OLSRd lacks "set/remove IPv6 routes in
Windows" code is not working or not implemented, and is this about "add
route" kind of thing.

--

Buddhika Gunathilaka
Department of CSE