[Olsr-dev] port OLSR to Windows with IPv6 support

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Mar 19 11:40:43 CET 2012

On 03/19/2012 11:35 AM, Buddhika gunathilaka wrote:
> Hi
>
> I studied about OSLRd project and mesh networks, i am really interested in
> the area, but it is very specific area and i have to study more.
>   in above your mail you said OLSRd lacks "set/remove IPv6 routes in
> Windows" code is not working or not implemented, and is this about "add
> route" kind of thing.

OLSRd has an operation system independent core and a thin operation
system dependent abstraction layer. One job of this layer is to set and
remove routes from the OS kernel routing table.

At the moment the windows code does only support IPv4, but not set or
remove IPv6 routes. I believe thats the major missing part for IPv6
support in windows.

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE